Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Wrap Up & April TBR 2014

photo credit to the awesome tumblr blogger *sorry i forgot*; edited by me \o/
It’s the end of the month and May has been very satisfying reading month for me. I read 7 books (including 1 novella) and I got 16 new books.

I supposed to have 4 new books on May but I got 8 books instead. I have read 7 out of 8 books but then I bought more books by the end of May, so I got 16 books on May. It’s a grand total XD
I have reviewed 7 out of 7 books that I read on May (some of them are scheduled and will be available early June) , here they are

+) Click on title to read the review


And as I got more books by the end of this month, they had to go to my tbr pile. (Read the Bookhaul story here)

June TBR

  • Insurgent by Veronica Roth
  • Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan
  • Wake and Lullaby by Amanda Hocking
  • The Warlock by Michael Scott
  • Simple Thinking about Blood Type by Park Dong Sun

So there are 10 books from my TBR pile, and maybe *hides* there are a little bit more from my June haul *chuckles*



Plans on June

I don’t have anything to do beside blogging, posting photos on instagram, course once a week, and read of course so!
  • I’m going to do some exercises with my bestie
  • I will receive my exams scores *NERVOUS NERVOUS*. Nah jk ;) I’m not nervous, just a bit curious than ever hahaha
  • Graduation day will be held very soon on middle June
  • Holiday? Holiday. AMEENNNNN
  • And an upcoming event with a publisher early June. Stay tune for this one ^O^
     
Books in English Reading Challenge Update!
That’s all I have today. Have a nice day/night everyone *throws confetti*

If you’re wondering am I going to buy CoHF then my answer: not yet. I haven’t even started the series yet XDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment