Monday, June 2, 2014

Review: Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi

Title: Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3)
Author: Tahereh Mafi
Format: Hardback, 409 pages
ISBN: 0062085573
ISBN13: 9780062085573
Published February 4th 2014 by HarperCollins

Finished reading on May 23rd 2014

Review may contain spoiler for those who haven’t read Shatter Me and Unravel Me.

The war between Adam and Warner is even clearer. Juliette has no time to care about her feelings when everything around her becomes a mess. She has lost her parents and now she has to face the fact that her friends have gone too. Warner saved her life and now she is making a revenge to fight the man behind all of this.
 Warner is no longer her enemy, she even knows him too well, too much actually. But Adam, why it seems like she doesn’t know him at all? But she needs to know where her heart belongs.

PERFECT PERFECT ASDFGHJKKL. By the way, caps in the beginning isn’t a trademark. No, it’s just to show my feeling.

I did a marathon, so once I’m done with Unravel Me, I just knew that the next second, I was holding Ignite Me and I didn’t realize I’d been 40 pages into it….it’s so addicting like I’ve said before. If I said that things got better in Unravel Me, I need to say, it’s better than better here!  The plot was perfect. It had unpredictable twist that if you analyze from the first book until the end, you can see that there’s a big thing, big plan and it’s well written and asdfghjkl!!!

The way Tahereh Mafi made a lot of secrets in the first book was just a plan. If you didn’t survive at the first book, you’ll never find out the gem in the other two books. I liked how things were going. I liked how she kept my emotions up and down but not explode like, no it’s too much.
Some characters made me annoyed, but the others had full reason for me to keep reading. The end of the book wasn’t the best way to end a final book, but I still loved the whole series, Ignite Me itself and, Ignite Me’s brilliantly written.

---Words bellow contains spoiler, please highlight if you wish to see ;) ---

Favorite character still goes to Kenji Kishimoto and I know, I know it from the start, that’s why I didn’t want to judge at the first book! I knew it!!! Ahahahaha I love you Mr. Aaron Warner Anderson. You have my heart, love. You do, I’m yours.


Do I have to mention that of course, undoubtedly it deserved 7/5 stars! It’s too perfect for just 5 stars. It deserved more. Well done Aaro- oops, Tahereh Mafi I mean :DDDD

Read reviews of this series

Thanksss 

No comments:

Post a Comment