Saturday, May 10, 2014

Books in English Reading Challenge

img source
ANOTHER BOOK CHALLENGE ALERT
As I mention quite often these days ^^v, I am reading, planning, ordering and waiting my English books. I just started to read English books by the end of 2013 so it’s still new since I also just stared to read more books last year’s April. Then I found this awesome reading challenge by Kak Peni from Ketimbun Buku and  I think an English book reading challenge will make me more competitive to collect more English books and of course to read them.

Click the banner bellow to join :D

I have a long list of English books that I’m planning to buy and read this year. I have completely pushed away the Indonesian books *hushhh* that I want to buy from my wishlist because I know that I will never can afford to buy both of them :(((( *picks up my broken heart pieces*

And..I know I can’t buy too many English books either x”D But here’s the list of books that I’m planning to buy and read in this year!

  1. Divergentby Veronica Roth
  2. TheFault in Our Stars by John Green
  3. Insurgentby Veronica Roth
  4. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
  5. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
  6. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
  7. Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi
  8. Fracture Me by Tahereh Mafi
  9. The Selection by Kiera Cass
  10. The Prince by Kiera Cass
  11. The Elite by Kiera Cass
  12. The One by Kiera Cass
  13. The Guard by Kiera Cass
  14. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
  15. Bambi
  16. What's the Matter Millie?
  17. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
  18. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
  19. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
  20. If I stay by Gayle Forman
  21. Where She Went by Gayle Forman
  22. Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  23. Lola and The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
  24. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  25. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
  26. Cress by Marissa Meyer
  27. Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi
  28. Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
  29. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
  30. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
  31. The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
  32. The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
  33. Legend by Marie Lu
  34. Prodigy by Marie Lu
  35. Champion by Marie Lu
  36. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

  • First update on May 30th 2014
  • Second update on July 3rd 2014



As you can see, I’ve listed 26 books to read this year and again, the amount of money that I will spend is amazing XD Not gonna count it but I know it’s amazing :& The list above is ranged by which one I’m gonna buy first and so on. Anyway, I’m taking the intermediate class (13-24 books) in case something unpredictable happen (hopefully not). I know that you must be wondering too, those are old popular books. And I’ve mentioned that I just started to read, so don’t judge hahaha ^_^ 

List might be changed if I’ve completed them. Every month I will update the books I’ve read from this list and I will place it on my monthly wrap-up post and link it back here :D

I love you books xo, nes

2 comments: