Friday, May 2, 2014

Review: Bambi & What's the Matter with Millie?

I read these around 2-3 weeks ago. It was a read for reading challenge. And it was soo fun. I read it not more than 10 minutes for each book.

This book is about Bambi. It’s a fast story about him. I think it’s actually my very first time reading this and actually know his story. It’s not a full story I guess, but yeah. His girlfriend (sorry, no idea what’s her name x_x) is very cute too omg. I scanned some pages, and just look at those…



The second book called “What’s the Matter with Millie?”. I think this one is about Millie being weird to everyone during her birthday. I can’t even imagine my mom actually asked me to read them when I was 3 or 4 years old.


I forgot if I ever read them before. I remember I have them tho. I have more kiddos books but I think I will re-read my old comics when I was 7 for this challenge. I don’t know what to say about these books since they’re so thin and full of illustration. I guess that’s all for now. I’ll see you soooo soon once my national (5-8) ended and after few holidays hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment