Thursday, May 22, 2014

Review: The One (The Selection #3) by Kiera Cass

Title: The One (The Selection #3)
Author: Kiera Cass
Format: Paperback, International, 336 pages
ISBN: 0062325477
ISBN13: 9780062325471
Published on May 6th 2014 by HarperTeen

Maxon gave America his second chance. After everything she did, his heart still had that special place for her to stay. America herself promised not to disappoint him anymore. Even if she hadn't figured out her feelings to Aspen, but sure, Maxon meant a lot to her.
Things went even more out of control. The attack from the rebels, the condition between the remaining girls in the palace, and even America's family. This time she knew that she had to fight for what she really wanted.


Noooo! I really hate when another series had to end. End. End. End.
It's even better than the first two books. Of course because there's no more feelings' explosion! Everything's under control now. The characters were less annoying yet the twist was still unpredictable. Yes I'd seen the ending, but hello?? I didn't read the twist. And I loovvveddd it! I also didn't try to guess things like I did with the first book. It's more enjoyable in this book. I had to take back my words about Barbie like story because it's definitely better!

And, uhukk, my favorite quote evaaaa

Break my heart. Break it a thousand times if you like. It was only ever yours to be break anyway.
Okay...Max, take me...I'm yours....you have all the rights to break my heart.

If I didn't mention this before, or in case you haven't read my previous review, Maxon's was my favorite and is my favorite! Hands off people! After I finished the series, I learned that the story was set in a dystopian world, but it didn't affect the whole story. This series focused on the love story between the characters more than the world they're set in.
I can't say this series similar to the others, because I haven't read a lot of dystopian, but if you want to read something fresh but still has fantasy and romance in it, GO TO THE BOOKSTORE AND JUST GRAB THIS ALREADY ;A; look at those gorgeous covers *^* The One's cover is my favorite! It's white, neat, and the girl is just so beautiful. So yess 5 stars for Aspen, 5 stars for Maxon, 5 stars for America, and 5 stars for the beautifully written epilogue by Kiera Cass Black heart (cards)Black heart (cards)Black heart (cards)Black heart (cards)Black heart (cards)

Read my reviews of this series
 The Selection #1 Review  The Elite (The Selection #2) Review

No comments:

Post a Comment