Thursday, July 3, 2014

June Book Haul & Wrap Up , July TBR



We are here again at the end of June! I didn’t realize that it has come to another end. Lol yeah, so I didn’t buy a lot of books this month because I bought 15 books last month and I think that’s a great money saving project. I only bought 2 books in fact that’s why I combine it with my June Wrap Up so the post won’t be useless (?). Well let’s get into it!



The first book I bought this month is Unite Me by Tahereh Mafi which is a novella of the Shatter Me series. It has 2 novellas in it and they’re Fracture Me and Destroy Me. It’s basically telling the story from Adam’s and Warner’s POV. I have read it and obviously I will review it on early July. (I consider it as 2 books)

Next and last (lol) is Panic by Lauren Oliver. I was planning to get Allegiant this month but as you know from my Insurgent review, I’m not getting it anytime near so I ended up getting Panic. I’ve heard few things about this book but I didn’t remember .___. So I think it’s between dystopian or contemporary ? Well anyway I’ve only read Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver and tbh I didn’t really enjoy it that much so is it okay to read Panic with low expectation?

Let’s move to June Wrap Up!

This month I joined a read-a-thon on Instagram called #bookstagramathon which was held on June 16th to 21st. I just knew this on 17th and I started on 18th so maybe I felt terrible actually but it was super fun because I had 2d 1n trip to Semarang on 20th to 21st so I read some books during that trip!

I read a number of 9 books this month and I do think it’s super bad. 3 out of 8 books were read during the #bookstagramathon, it really helped.

Click the title to read my review of these books



I also read My Life Next Door on my eBook and I’m stuck with 100 pages left for almost 2 weeks now and I also started The Geography of You and Me and already 40 pages in and again, I’m not moving for a week and I also read 367 pages of The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan.
In total I read 2,968 pages this month WHOOO

I did fun things this month such as watching The Fault in Our Stars on the first real day it released then BANA go-late finally has special feature called FathomFriday. Have you checked it out? Maria @httpsbooks is featured for its debut! And finally, I HAVE GRADUATED!! WHOOO

Since I didn’t read what I supposed to read on June, my tbr for July will be

  • The Warlock by Michael Scott
  • Wake by Amanda Hocking
  • Lullaby by Amanda Hocking
  • My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
  • The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
  • Panic by Lauren Oliver
  • The Last Olympians by Rick Riordan



Hopefully I can finally read all of them and my school will be started with orientation on 7th-9th so I’m so excited to enter Senior High. Have a nice fun day people <3  

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your graduationnn ~! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took a lot of time too to read My Life Next Door, It was really slow paced :(
    Good luck with senior orientation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i still haven't finished it :( but one day sure i will haha!

      Delete