Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Review: The Titan's Curse (PJO #3) by Rick Riordan

Title: The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #3)
Author: Rick Riordan
Format: Paperback, 397 pages
ISBN13: 9786021606209
Published September 2013 by Mizan Fantasi

Finished on June 21st 2014

I read this book in Indonesian but my review will be in English(synopsis will still be in Indonesian)  so people in general can read this. The only different is the writing style, hopefully it doesn’t affect that much :)

Setelah misi keduanya, kekacauan kembali terjadi. Kini monster-monster dari jaman Titan bangkit hingga sang Artemis pun menghilang ketika sedang memburu monster-monster. Kini Percy harus menjalankan misi ketiganya untuk menyelamatkan hal-hal yang berharga baginya dan menghadapi ramalan sang Oracle.
pic ; edited by me

Another book that I read during #bookstagramathon. Since it hasn’t made into movie and I haven’t heard a thing about this, I was super excited about this one.

As I started this, I realized that this is much funnier than the second book. I laughed a lot while reading it. There were quite a lot of new characters in this book and it made this book super fun!

My favorite character now is Dionysius. He has some important roles in this book and he is veeeery funny.  It has perfect pace that helped a lot when I was reading it.

I keep saying that’s it’s a middle grade omg >//< but seriously, this is very light and so fun! I read couple middle grade novels back then and they’re boring but this is different.

I’m also currently reading Nicholas Flamel series and it also has myth in it. Even if both are different, the stories mixed in my head and I was laughing hard because I felt they’re connected to each other xD

Still 4 stars because it doesn’t hit 4.5 yet :D

No comments:

Post a Comment