Sunday, October 5, 2014

September 2014 Book Haul


 Well well well, it's fall already!!! But still, I can't tell the different here hahaha
It's all the same except the weather is getting hotter day by day x(

September has been an awesome month for me because I got some books and read some books as well :D I didn't post anything during August since I didn't read more than a book on August nor hauling anything x_x Well anyway, September was amazing!
Here it goes!


I got this book earlier this month since I was in the contemporary mood and I've heard good things about it as well. I've read it and liked it so check out my review of it ^^ Click here to read the review

By the end of September I had my mid term and wanted to give myself reward after it. So I hauled some books from Books & Beyond since they're having 20% off (I had to apply for the membership first actually ha ha ha, better now than never)



First, Paper Towns. I heard that this book is going to be a movie soon, so I really want to read it before the movie comes out. Except the fact that I loved TFIOS, I know this book :p

I've heard about this book for quite sometime now. It was my best friend, Mellisa who introduced this book to me. I don't know if she's read it or not but I really want to read it because, come on, again, heard awesome things about it.


Since I read To All the Boys I've Loved Before, I'm really in love with Jenny Han's writing style. So I finally grabbed this book after 3240928954 years. I've finished this book as well and reviewed it here.

So that's my haul on September and you must be wondering about something special on October which is my blog anniversary but yeeettt I'm super sorry because I don't prepare anything yet like giveaway or special event :((
I've been so busy catching up with school and stuffs but I promise you something special soon!

Lovelove :p


No comments:

Post a Comment