Sunday, October 5, 2014

Review: Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian

Title: Burn for Burn
Author: Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
ISBN: 1471116883 
ISBN13: 9781471116889
Format: Paperback, 368 pages
Published February 18th 2013 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers 

They didn’t know each other yet they’re so alike. Mary, Lilia, and Kat have different stories. The three were hurt by people who were closed to them. And there’s one thing that makes them together, revenge. Revenge for those who’ve hurt them, to make them feel what they felt back then.


OH MY GEEZ. I didn’t expect to be so attached to this book this way. It starts by introducing us to the setting and all the characters. I really liked this book too because it has several POVs that made me need to arrange the puzzles one by one from the start.

I was clueless at first, but then the problems started to show up, it left me dumbfounded. Like, why does it have to be very complicated?! What I thought was coming, was wrong. It surprised me all the time.

I really liked all the characters that Jenny and Vivian came with. First, there’s asian (it’s so rare). Second, their personalities are completely insane, it drove me crazy.

I can’t stop screaming for the last 40-50 pages because you can’t get what you want here. When something was going to reveal, the more you wouldn’t get what you want. 

Asdsfdsjfls 5/5!! I neeeeed the sequel noooow!

No comments:

Post a Comment