Sunday, December 22, 2013

Chaegraphy: Back to December


Heyyy!!! it's December \o/ one of my favorite months! so the theme this time is "Back to December". If you're a fan of Taylor Swift - which is I'm not :p (but I adore her songs! they're soo lovely) - of course you know it's one of her songs with the same title 'Back to December'.
I listen to that song for quite some times, for the last few months exactly.
I don't know, but that song is just easy listening that I wanted to make it as this month's title.

This is a speciaaaallll month!! <3 
1. Holiday, of course :p
2. Christmas! wiheee
3. Holiday and Christmas hohoho

Okay, so last month, I posted the Bookstory about the books that I borrow from my friends. So here are them ^^;;



The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzzane Collins
I watched "Catching Fire" few weeks ago, and just after it I was like "Oh my..I need to read the book!!!". So a day after it, I bought them \(^ω^\). And of course, I absolutely love them. To be honest, again and again, another reason why I love this Hunger-Games-thing so much is...


Peeta Mellark (ノ)´∀`(ヾ)

And the doll up there ^, she is Phiam (^‿^✿). I got her as a gift for my 14th birthday, this year lol. Her name came from a combination of them who gave me her <3. And now she is here as my blog name. hoho

The Bliss Bakery Trilogy by Kathryn Littlewood
My friends recommended it for me and they said, it's amazing! Here they are, in my bookshelf waiting to be read...and untouched. Will find time to read them. I've been busy lately doing some favor for my mom.

The Secrets of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel
I borrow them from a friend of mine. It's been here for like 3 weeks. I think it will be the next to read :|

Nobody's Boy by Hector Malot and Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
I asked for these books because I want to try to read classics OvO
hehe, same...untouched

Travel in Love by Diego Christian and One Meaning Thousand Ways I love you by Ardelia Karisa
I brought these books to school but then there were a lot of unexpected matters that should be done at school. No time to read :((

The Chronicles of Narnia 1-2 by C.S. Lewis
Another recommended books from a friend. I watched the movie and yes I love it! Why not I try to read the book itself? :D

I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
This book was on 50% sale when I purchased mine. Before, I talked about this book with my friend. After looooong discussion (she wanted to buy this but I insisted), finally I bought this and it arrived yesterday ^O^ 


Last but not least, Happy Mother's Day for all moms in the world!
May God bless you all (✿◠‿◠)

2013agneskoo


No comments:

Post a Comment