Friday, October 18, 2013

Bookstory: A Rainy Day



I went to bookstore after my school ended. I arrived around 11.10(I checked x) ) 

I got 2 books! What are them? ;))*


I was going to go home by bus
but...this is Friday and the drivers were praying and I had to wait from 11.50am to 12.40pm e,e I read the book that I just bought due to boredom 

I got into the bus right at 12.40pm. The ride was going well but..unfortunately...
it started to rain (at 1.11pm) and I didn't have my umbrella with me T^T

I had to wait in front the housing once I arrived. But I still ran through the rain after a while xD my mom's staff came and brought me umbrella (which saved me from the bigger rain came right after I went out from a minimart) whoooo~!

In the end, I arrived safely ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ - 1.28pm)


And the rain... 



And the umbrella that saved me :D


And my soaking school shoes :((



The books? They're all~ dry


The sky was still crying 20 minutes later~ 


 

*The books are going to be in my monthly books post (I don't have a name yet for it) with my other on-the-way-books haha :)) 

See you in my next Bookstory! :p

131018anes

No comments:

Post a Comment