Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Review: Ashes to Ashes by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian

Title: Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn #3)
Author: Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
Format: Paperback400 pages
ISBN13: 9781481431293Published September 16th 2014 by Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing

No more peeking at my review if you don't want to buy this series :") jk
Because I like the way he makes me feel. Because...maybe I do have some feelings for him. Maybe that's why this has been hurting me so bad. 
Things are going out of their controls now. Everything they’d planned didn’t turn well. Even there’s a new problem coming up. Mary is nowhere to be found. It all up to Lillia, yet it’s too hard to bear it herself.

This book gives me 9873284683268903 feels at the same time. It’s not a good thing, not at all. I was screaming at my friend. Why does it have to make me feel like that?

In this book, I slowly got what those hints meant little by little. I still think it’s quite too much? Idk just felt that way.

Reeve /sighs. Reeve. I hated seeing him hurt. This is one of few series that could make me double biased. Still, Lindy for the win tho HAHAHA. The twist was insane and weird but I still loved it. The ending was crazy, I don’t know if it was ending or an epilog but sure it felt rushing that I wished for a novella (*^*/\). But okay well well well, the ending, love it afterall :p 

Overall, this series has good meaning. It taught me about friendship, family, sisterhood, even with its romance inside. This contemporary has turned into crazy paranormal thing HAHAHAHA.
I can’t wait for To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before sequel next year ^O^

5 stars like…no doubt ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment